Friday, April 4, 2014

Sunday Funday - March 30

Before leaving the hotel, the boys and I grabbed some breakfast.  I had asked Henry 10 times if he wanted to swim.  Every time he said no.  I guess our trip down to breakfast reminded him how fun the pool was, because he insisted on swimming again before we left.  


Sammy didn't want to join him, but he didn't care.

After our swim, we stopped by Mom's house and then met Dani, Brad, and Linc at the park to celebrate Linc's actual birthday.












t


This child is entirely too brave.  He kept saying, Mommy, let go and take my picture.  Eek!




We grabbed some fro-yo before heading back to Council Bluffs.

Henry wanted a cheeseburger.  I asked Sam if he wanted one.  He said yes.  I got to the window, handed Sam his drink, and then turned around to grab his food.  To my surprise, when I tried to hand him the cheeseburger he wanted, he was totally zonked out. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment