Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Linc!

 Lincoln LOVES tractors, so to celebrate turning 2, he had a John Deere party.  The boys and I showed up early to help decorate and get things ready.   I got the cake assembled with plenty of time to spare -- including recovering from a brief emergency which occured because Emmett decided to sample a tractor wheel!







ICRA's spring seminar was the same day as Lincoln's party, so I left Dave and the boys to celebrate at the party while I drove to Newton for our seminar.   I did stop on the way to grab a snack.  These always make me smile.   Good memories of our childhood.   My grandpa used to work for O'Brien's, so they've been a snack staple in our lives.  


The spring seminar was great!   We got to view the location of the new court reporting program, which was very exciting.





And of course the best part of the day was that I got to see my friends.  We had a quick
birthday dinner for Brook before we all had to head home.    It was a nice end to a very busy Saturday!











No comments:

Post a Comment